Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing broken built in drawer

Options
  • 02-05-2007 8:08pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The furniture in my kitchen is all built in, and the door of one of the drawers has broken off. For a while I was using sticky pads to keep it in place, but they don't work anymore. Since it was built from the inside out, I can't figure out how to fix it. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

the drawer should be able to be removed.pull it out,lift it slightly at the front and it should come out a little more.then lift it in the middle and it should come all the way out.
    sorry if its not clear its hard to explain...lol.

failing that you could put 2 screws through from the back into the drawer front,just make sure its not too long to poke through the front of the drawer.

EDIT: it will be easier to fix if you can take it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 reg_anam

good advice - but just be very careful that you fix it in exactly the right position relative to the drawer carcase (and other drawer fronts)

Advertisement