Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronaldo, best player in the world........

• 02-05-2007 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

phffffffffffffft.:rolleyes:

bet 'sir' alex will try and sign kaka this summer now,
    not surprised milan won, it amazes me that everying seemingly thought this was a foregone conclusion, united , easy win over in the san siro.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

what a great idea! we should start new threads for every post we make

theres at least 2 threads that you could have posted that in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

The Champions league isn't everything though. Ronaldo has been much better this season than Kaka domestically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

and why are Utd in 1st place in the league, FA Cup final?? and why have they gotten to the semi-finals of the champions league??

Ronaldo has been immense this season for Utd. No doubting that. He was dreadful tonight.

Get over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

it amazes me that everying seemingly thought this was a foregone conclusion, united , easy win over in the san siro.....

Can't say i know any united fans who thought that.Did you not see Milan in the 1st half at Old Trafford ?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

phffffffffffffft.:rolleyes:

bet 'sir' alex will try and sign kaka this summer now,
    not surprised milan won, it amazes me that everying seemingly thought this was a foregone conclusion, united , easy win over in the san siro.....

Liverpool fan maybe? I dont see Gerrard setting the premiership alight or the champions league either.

Manu are not a one man, Ronney was also rubbish so why not start a thread on him as well and Giggs, Carrick etc. Ronaldo was poor tonight, but he is probably the main reason Manu are top the league and in the FA Cup final as well.

Edit: Champions League is a joke as it anyways. I thought it was ment to be champions from each league around europe, its all money now a days.

AC will destroy Liverpool in the final, no doubt about it and i look forward to the threads on Steven Gerrard etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i know half the united team were crap tonight, but still.

my 50 cents is that if ronaldo was the best player this side of mars, he would have won the game like maradona did , irrespective of who he is playing with or if his team mates are having a $hit game.

he is having a good season but is way over hyped and to put him in the same shoes as maradona for instance is laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Edit: Champions League is a joke as it anyways. I thought it was ment to be champions from each league around europe, its all money now a days.

Ah we're back on this one, eh? Probably just as well for Utd anyway that they didnt come up against any teams that actually won their league in the knockout rounds so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

d22ontour wrote:
    Can't say i know any united fans who thought that.Did you not see Milan in the 1st half at Old Trafford ?

Theres not that many United fans that claim Ronaldo is the best player in the world either for that matter.

I certainly hoped United would go through tonight but I thought that the 2 away goals Milan got at OT made it pretty unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

Stekelly wrote:
    Ah we're back on this one, eh? Probably just as well for Utd anyway that they didnt come up against any teams that actually won their league in the knockout rounds so.

I dont remember the scum playing any either, apart from chelski. Then again i like to watch entertaining football not kick, hoof and run like you have this season ;) The premier league doesn't lie either :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

The one thing about Ronaldo - he's not very intelligent, footballing wise at least.

Dunphy is right, he's all hype. If he was such a great player, he wouldn't be just turning it on against dross like Watford, Middlesborough, etc - he'd be peforming at this level too.

All flash and no substance again tonight. Great player my arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

the scum
    Oh-oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

**** off troll.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I dont remember the scum playing any either, apart from chelski. Then again i like to watch entertaining football not kick, hoof and run like you have this season ;) The premier league doesn't lie either :D:D:D:D

I can smell the first banning of this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Ah ffs. Who let the dum dums in?

Savman wrote:
    Ah ffs. Who let the dum dums in?

Who is that comment aimed at?

Aquos76 wrote:
    Who is that comment aimed at?
    Calm down will ye, gettin very heated in here tonight some idiotic and immature posts poppin up. If that's not you, fair enough.

Savman wrote:
    Calm down will ye, gettin very heated in here tonight some idiotic and immature posts poppin up. If that's not you, fair enough.

Show me where I have made some idiotic and immature posts.... besides this one of course.

Aquos76 wrote:
    Show me where I have made some idiotic and immature posts.... besides this one of course.
    Christ. Did I say you?
    Show me where I said you made some idiotic and immature posts etc etc.

Talk about paranoid. Yer not the only poster on boards ye know....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

banner_bl_xl.jpg

Hilarious. Get knocked out of the champions league and then come out with 'sure its lost all its credibility anyway'.

haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Little-Devil was banned a while ago. Let's try to avoid anyone keeping him company.

Pointless trolly thread, you can slag off Ronaldo's performance in the match thread.

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement