Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako Finnfire

Options
  • 02-05-2007 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

does anybody know where i can get my hands on a replacement trigger for my sako finnfire,jewell stopped making theirs a while ago,and i dont think timmney make one either.I know they are out there somewhere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

They only advice I can give you is that they use the same triggers in all the guns using the p94s system so I think you may be able to find a compatable one from the .223 etc models which also use the p94s system.

/edit this new quad gun which is the successor to the fiinfire is an absolute dose for backwards compatability and so parts for the finnfire have gone out of production almost entirely to make way for the quad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

They only advice I can give you is that they use the same triggers in all the guns using the p94s system so I think you may be able to find a compatable one from the .223 etc models which also use the p94s system.

/edit this new quad gun which is the successor to the fiinfire is an absolute dose for backwards compatability and so parts for the finnfire have gone out of production almost entirely to make way for the quad.

im looking for an after market kit than towards the standard triggers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Isn't the trigger on the finnfire adjustable....?

It is yeah but from what I understand it can only go so low compared to most rifles and many target shooters find the stock trigger too heavy even set as light as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

I had no problem reducing the trigger pull on my 75 so low that I needed to
    add back a little for safety sake..

The adjuster is an allen screw and the adjustment stop is actually the head of the bolt which secures the trigger group to the action ..

Getting yourself some extra adjustment space is easily done ...
    further details via PM to interested parties.

• Advertisement

As I said it is only my understanding , I have not tried it myself though I may be tempted this evening .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

jaycee wrote:
    I had no problem reducing the trigger pull on my 75 so low that I needed to
    add back a little for safety sake..

The adjuster is an allen screw and the adjustment stop is actually the head of the bolt which secures the trigger group to the action ..

Getting yourself some extra adjustment space is easily done ...
    further details via PM to interested parties.

tried that to start with,even so its still very heavy for what im used to,ive a jewel on my remmy and you dont feel the break on the trigger,just apply pressure.

Advertisement