Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US/IRL] 3x19 - "The Brig" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 02-05-2007 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

- WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET SEEN "THE BRIG" -

Episode Title: "The Brig"
    Airdate: May 2nd 2007

Synopsis (from TV.Com):
    After abandoning the Others, Locke takes Sawyer on a trek through the jungle to help him eliminate a common enemy. Meanwhile, back at the beach, the parachutist Naomi has crucial information about flight 815.

Next New Episode: 3X20 -
    "The Man Behind the Curtain"
    - May 9th 2007

SPOILER WARNING:

From now on, this thread shall reveal details of the episode mentioned above. If you have not yet seen this episode, please do not move any further down the thread.

This episode shall air on:

ABC (US) - April 2th 2007
    Sky One (UK/IRL) - April 6th 2007
    RTÉ2 (UK/IRL) - April 7th 2007

If you are sure you have seen the episode as mentioned above (on the channels on those original airdates), you can move down further in order to discuss the episode.

Otherwise, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - there shall be major plot details of the episode revealed and discussed below with no spoiler tags used!

What did you thiink of "The Brig"? 130 votes

0%
    13%
    Tyaxmr_angryyom 1User45701StuxnetSad ProfessorDurasDaysha:Keith:ArmaniJeanssmarie_85man1KazooieSecretpintNeiloMacJohnny BitteAlso Starring LeVar BurtonCainer 18 votes
    39%
    jArgHAYakuzajohnorDont be at yourselfAnimaE@gle.steve-hosting36pickarooneyDukeDreddsunbeammagickPsychedelicStandard ToasterSelikHugh_CweemcdmatrimPonsterJB123Stephen P 51 votes
    25%
    kaimeraLizardKingLFCFansnickerpussmijuFaithAdMMMKanneyixoydead airtinkerbellduridianGlenmanKeyzerbravtvnutzyoucancallmealmuckwarrior[Deleted User]Newaglish 33 votes
    12%
    Goodshapepopey21Drag00n79fjonJackzmonkeyfudgezoddoonothingstorkafobspokerwidowNalzlikeacodBaby4Kevski[Deleted User] 16 votes
    4%
    mewsodamnyankseirebhoyfightin irishRoyale with Cheeseleninbenjamin 6 votes
    3%
    PiEbilliusL31mr0djackdaw 4 votes
    0%
    0%
    pa990 1 vote
    0%
    Hobbes 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Really brilliant episode, one of the best of the season so far imo.

I'm glad they didn't chicken out on the Sawyer revenge storyline but I still felt bad for poor James in the end. Good to see the letter from season 1 again. I found Cooper's behavior throughout quite amusing, he really thought he was in hell :D (who can blame him) and the writers gave quite a few winks to the old purgatory theory.

Loved the way Jack reacted to Kate's news, seems he's not so dumb after all; him and Juliet are clearly in cahoots and have a plan. Juliet is double-crossing Ben. Except I don't think Ben has fallen for it. Notice how he subtly manipulated Locke, telling him Juliet is a mole and showing him where the tape recorder was. Ben is too smart to trust Juliet anymore and is screwing up any chance she has of being permanently accepted in the losties camp. He wanted Locke to the take the tape recorder.

Naomi can't be trusted. I didn't buy for a second her bs story about looking for Desmond and just happening to bump into the island. She told Patchy she wasn't alone remember and she had a Portuguese "Catch 22" in her pack. Of course she wants the losties to believe she's there to rescue them, she needs their help getting her friends onto the island. But I reckon she's really Dharma or is working for them at least.

10/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

omg that was brillant defo the best ep so far , im loving it (in usa at the mo so watching it "live"):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

in the US watching "live" also, that ep kicked ass, kudos carlton and damon
    10/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Absolutely amazing episode. Glad Sawyer finally got his revenge on that rat bastard. I wonder what Juliet meant when she asked Jack, "Should we tell her", referring to Kate?
    10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Once I saw Cuse and Damonof in the writing credits I knew this would be a gud'un.

One of josh holloway's best performances this season, really intense, and a good pay off to that whole locke/sawyer arc. I don't expect any more flashbacks from either (please god!)
    Also suitably evil performance from Cooper, just the right side of hamming it up as an uber Doctor Collossus style villain!
    Kate probably/definitely is pregnant, but i'd say sad professor got it right with the whole Jack/Juliet axis going forward now and Ben trying to mess it up.

Hmm...Richard the new Ben? I like this dissent.
    Naomi?? a bit up in the air whether she's friend or foe...

What about Rousseau? I'd say there's gonna be some fireworks!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Excellent episode. Highest rating I felt it deserved was an 8 though. We already pretty much knew about Cooper being Sawyer.

I wonder what the purpose of Danielle showing up was? That was hardly just coincidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Faith wrote:
    Excellent episode. Highest rating I felt it deserved was an 8 though. We already pretty much knew about Cooper being Sawyer.

I wonder what the purpose of Danielle showing up was? That was hardly just coincidence.

Did we? It came as a complete shock to me.

Did we? It came as a complete shock to me.

In that case, I can understand giving it a 10. But it's been circulating around the internet for ages.

Faith wrote:
    In that case, I can understand giving it a 10. But it's been circulating around the internet for ages.

I tend not to read spoilers/theories until after the episode has aired, that way everything is a surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

meh... i wasn't that into it. i guess i just dont really like locke enough to care.
    only thing i got from the ep was more questions, i'm used to it by now, but my this show is frus-trat-ing...
    why did rousseau need dynamite?
    what was juliet on about, telling kate?
    sayid was WRONG about someone lying? not likely
    sawyer's gonna find out bout kates bun in the oven now...
    sad professor is probably completely right bout the jack/juliet thing. though i wish she was just workin for herself, i just wanna see jack crushed tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Il give it an 7. It would have got more except the writers probably gave us the biggest kick in the face so far with the whole "we should tell her" and Jack saying "not yet". RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH. You are only doing that to play with your fans and I for one do not appreciate such a cheap attempt at creating mystery and suspense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Absolutely amazing episode. Glad Sawyer finally got his revenge on that rat bastard. I wonder what Juliet meant when she asked Jack, "Should we tell her", referring to Kate?
    10/10
    She is Pregnant.

She is Pregnant.

That is still speculation!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

MikeHoncho wrote:
    Il give it an 7. It would have got more except the writers probably gave us the biggest kick in the face so far with the whole "we should tell her" and Jack saying "not yet". RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH. You are only doing that to play with your fans and I for one do not appreciate such a cheap attempt at creating mystery and suspense.

Relax, we should find out next week. The show has always been this way, ever since the pilot episode, they drag things out, get used to it. Let a few episodes build up before watching, might be more satisfying.

I think it's a reference to Jack and Juliet's plan to do away with the Others. Neither seemed too shocked to hear about Naomi, there's something more going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Relax, we should find out next week. The show has always been this way, ever since the pilot episode, they drag things out, get used to it. Let a few episodes build up before watching, might be more satisfying.

Yeah I know. It just seemed like the most blatant "we need a cliffhanger" they have ever done. I always said I wouldnt turn into one of those people who comes on here moaning about answers I just dont like being treated like an idiot either.

As a whole it was a very entertaining episode and im glad that Sawyer killed Cooper. It makes the most sense for him to do it. He spent his whole life trying to track this guy down and 3 months on an island isnt going to change the way he feels. I wonder if Sawyer has come to the end of his arc. He got the girl, killed the guy responsible for his parents death and became somewhat of a better man. Will smokey have something to say about him killing Cooper though. Maybe Sawyer will bite the bullet soon.

MikeHoncho wrote:
    As a whole it was a very entertaining episode and im glad that Sawyer killed Cooper. It makes the most sense for him to do it. He spent his whole life trying to track this guy down and 3 months on an island isnt going to change the way he feels. I wonder if Sawyer has come to the end of his arc. He got the girl, killed the guy responsible for his parents death and became somewhat of a better man. Will smokey have something to say about him killing Cooper though. Maybe Sawyer will bite the bullet soon.

God I hope not, but I think the same could be said for Locke. What I got out of it is that Cooper's death is a new beginning for both of them, the past is finished, they've both faced their demons and came out the other side. There'll be consequences of course, especially for Sawyer, but I think the future holds interesting things for them both.

Smokey may not like it but the Others definitely wanted Locke to kill Cooper, so it looks like they and Smokey aren't on the same wavelength. If they're all saints then why did they have that fence around the barracks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Excellent epsiode. So much going on, roll on next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

If you already knew that Cooper was the original Sawyer then the episode wasn't all that interesting. It became obvious early on that Locke was taking Sawyer out to kill Cooper, not Ben.

Alot more questions asked, and that Jack + Juliet not telling Kate whatever they had to say right before the end of the episode just pissed me off. Smacked of lazy writing.

I just assumed that Jack and Juliet were talking about the fact that Naomi's phone thing wouldn't work on the Island. No other communication device put together by the Losties has worked. I assumed that was because of whatever stops the Island being detected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Yep, deadly episode. Although I'd already known about the Cooper/Sawyer thingy, it was still nice to see Sawyer getting revenge. Actually, Sawyer was deadly in this episode, we saw a complete other side to him that we may only have seen in the flashbacks when he shot the bloke in Sydney.

As for Locke and the others, it was a bit bloody sadistic of Ben to ask Locke to kill someone, even if it is his auld man. Like, what would that prove to anyone?

I also think we should pay more attention to Cooper saying the island was hell. The writers've constantly said it wasn't purgatory, but what about hell?

Oh, and it's kick ass now that we know what happens in a week. There's gonna be war, literally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I also think we should pay more attention to Cooper saying the island was hell. The writers've constantly said it wasn't purgatory, but what about hell?

I think they said they weren't dead at all, not just that it wasn't purgatory.

Cooper was only saying what would make sense from his point of view. He was in a crash, went unconscious then all of a sudden he was on the island, as if he had died and moved on. Plus he thought Locke was dead, which is why he said to him, "you haven't figured it out yet?"(referring to where they were). He also mentioned something like this at the start of the episode.

A few more thoughts on this ep:

What did everyone think about Cooper and his arrival on the island? Ben said Locke brought him there (the "magic box") but Cooper's story seemed to suggest he was brought there by the Others. Was Ben lying (hardly a stretch)? If so why? Or did someone else (not the Others) plant him there?

I liked how Sayid responded to Naomi's story. As has been said before the guy's a human lie-detector and asked all the right questions, "did you see the helicopter?" etc. Sayid just seems tired of the island and refuses to take anything at face value anymore.

Did anyone else get a chill at Cooper's question "Are you sure it's an island?"

The scene with Locke and Rousseau was hilarious. I love how neither of them asked what the other was doing. She's obviously planning to blow something up but Locke doesn't care. "Be careful, that stuff's unstable" lol :D They're both crazy.

And Ben is a genius.

Ben is a genius, but he's getting a lot more brutal now. Like, judging a man to be a failure and embarrassing him in front of all the others because he couldn't kill a man is a bit harsh. He's obviously threatened by Locke, rather like Jack was in s2. It'll be interesting to see what Ben does next week now that Locke is actually landing back with his auld man on his shoulders...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Did enjoy this one and - shock! horror! - a flashback with a real point that added value and characterisation :)

Most of the good has been praised, but it was quite frustrating for the characters to keep talking cryptically merely to draw out the plot. Whether we find out or not is somewhat besides the point when it feels forced. It's fine in the case of Ben because he likes to mess with people's head, but Jack doing the whole "not yet" shtick was poor.

Glad Sayid immediately leaped in with questions, but wish others could have done it too - why Sawyer didn't even wonder the odds on him and Locke being connected for example or ... meh. I could go on, I won't. Just annoying at times.

Overall though, definitely one of the best instalments of the season. Solid 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Great stuff, apart from the ending. I was hoping to find out what secret Jack and Juliet were keeping but I guess we'll have to wait til next week. I also thought it might be that Jack assumed the phone wouldn't work but it must be something big if he didn't seem excited by the prospect of rescue.

It was good to see that Sawyer Snr. finally got what was coming to him. MikeHoncho's theory that Sawyer Jnr. is a prime candidate to be killed off sounds ominously true now but I hope it isn't.

Rousseau is obviously planning something and I think we'll find out what in the end-of-season finale. She's had a few days now to think since she heard about Alex and she must be planning to get her back. Her attack on the Others will probably coincide with the Others' raid on the Losties' camp to get the pregnant women - perfect timing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

guess i'm on my own thinking that was a real middle of the road episode, gave it a 5. I was waiting for them to clear that Sawyer/Locke connection up and it really adds nothing to the main plotline in doing so. From the moment I heard Locke say "save your breath" I knew it was his father. As soon as Sawyer was teamed up you had to know what the whole episode was going to center around. I don't read spoiler forums but come on... lockes dad is a con man, who cons people the exact same way that James' parents where conned... how obvious was that connection.

Also, Kate squealling to Jack made me grit my teeth, then Jack making eyes to Juliet then not revealing his secret... that whole scene irritated me.

Don't get me wrong, it was an ok episode, but I feel for most it was a tad predictable and more secretive than necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Mmm what an ep :D. Well chuffed with it. Gave it a 9 :)

Questions:

What is Jack and Juliet hiding from the rest of the Losties.

What did Roussou want with the Dynamite.

Why does Ben (possibily) fear John Loche.

Are Juliet and Jack working together on making the Others feel a "false" sense of security.

Loved the way the ep didn't go back to the real world, i love the Island flashbacks. 8 days ago etc etc.

What is John Loche meant to represent for the Others? Their true leader?

Is Naomi telling the truth?

The Island does not seem to be visible, Naomi only seen it by chance, or so she makes out.

Why did the Others need to move camp after one day?

So the finale will be when the Others attack the losties to steal their women and in doing so many people are going to die, including some of the major characters in LOST.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

i dunno about the locke being special malark. ben knows that the two ways to play locke are by using his dad, and making him feel special. ben has been 20 steps ahead of the game thus far, its not going to stop yet i think!

looking forward to the finale, but waching this and heroes side by side is making lost seem soooo much more frustrating than i remember!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

As much as I want to ride her, I'd have slapped Kate silly for running off blabbering to Jack. What the feck's wrong with her? "Your friends don't trust you Jack..." yada yada. They're your friends too Kate, and they asked you not to tell Jack. Skank.

Oh and I severely doubt Ben doesn't know about that Richard guy having a chat with Locke. There must be a reason Ben wanted Locke's dad gone.

• Advertisement

doonothing wrote:
    i dunno about the locke being special malark. ben knows that the two ways to play locke are by using his dad, and making him feel special. ben has been 20 steps ahead of the game thus far, its not going to stop yet i think!

looking forward to the finale, but waching this and heroes side by side is making lost seem soooo much more frustrating than i remember!

Everyone seems to be comparing Lost with Heroes. I love both shows but I think it's unfair to compare them. The writers on Heroes are throwing everything at the current episodes, which are brilliant, but I can see them running out of steam next season. I hope I'm wrong though.

From the beginning the writers on Lost have taken a slower paced approach in which things are revealed gradually, little by little, instead of squashing everything into one episode. They're in for the long haul. This can make for frustrating viewing but that's just the way the show is. Everyone loved the first season but we weren't getting any more answers then either. I mean, it took them half a season to get into the hatch.

Speaking for myself, I find the questions more exciting than the answers. It's the journey that's everything, not the destination.

I'm still loving Heroes though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

maybe i'm a bit more gruesome than most, but wouldn't it of been easier for Locke to just take his dads head with him in his rucksack rather than drag the whole body through the jungle? I mean hes, what, at least a 2 day walk from the Others at this point, and hes going to be moving a lot slower with a dead body on his shoulders. That things going to start to stink out in the jungle heat in no time :rolleyes:

PiE wrote:
    As much as I want to ride her, I'd have slapped Kate silly for running off blabbering to Jack. What the feck's wrong with her? "Your friends don't trust you Jack..." yada yada. They're your friends too Kate, and they asked you not to tell Jack. Skank.

Oh and I severely doubt Ben doesn't know about that Richard guy having a chat with Locke. There must be a reason Ben wanted Locke's dad gone.

I actually have to agree with you. I was cursing the screen when she ran to Jack, grrrrr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Same here, I was cursing Kate too!

And I was wondering how it was so easy to carry the body BY THE HEAD... surely it'd be easier to have it over his shoulder at the waist...

L31mr0d wrote:
    maybe i'm a bit more gruesome than most, but wouldn't it of been easier for Locke to just take his dads head with him in his rucksack rather than drag the whole body through the jungle? I mean hes, what, at least a 2 day walk from the Others at this point, and hes going to be moving a lot slower with a dead body on his shoulders. That things going to start to stink out in the jungle heat in no time :rolleyes:

LOL thats the first thing i thought of too, cut his head off and bring that to Ben.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

That was some good viewing. Am I the only one who thought at first that Ben didn't want Locke to kill Cooper? I was sure it was a test and it would have fit in with the "We're good people" "We're not killers" stuff that was repeated a lot.

Sort of "Here is the person who hurt the most in your life, weak and at your mercy. Will you take revenge or turn the other cheek?" When Ben turned around and said turned around and said "He's not who we thought he was" I was expected applause and cheers as Locke had passed his final test....

Maybe I'm just completely.... lost?:)

• Advertisement

Another thing I just noticed. This episode takes place 3 days after "D.O.C." which puts it at Day 91. Locke said the Others are planning to attack the beach in 3 days. So the finale will take place on December 24, Christmas Eve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Maybe Santa run's the island then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Jack and Juliet know something big. It's not a turn the tables on the Others scheme (althought they might have that going too) but something to do with getting off the island or the impossibility of getting off the island.

I was sure we were going to get at least one line from Jack before they cut to credits but alas no. Next week then. Ggggrrrrrr.......

And Naomi did stumble upon the island by chance but she did say that she had co-oridnates that her company were working from so they were at least in the right area.

Jack and Juliet know something big. It's not a turn the tables on the Others scheme (althought they might have that going too) but something to do with getting off the island or the impossibility of getting off the island.

I was sure we were going to get at least one line from Jack before they cut to credits but alas no. Next week then. Ggggrrrrrr.......

And Naomi did stumble upon the island by chance but she did say that she had co-oridnates that her company were working from so they were at least in the right area.

But known to them all that is in the area they were given is water. There is no Island according to the her on the maps etc.

I take back what I said earlier about Naomi lying. She may be working with the two Portuguese-speaking technicians we saw in the listening station last season. They spoke to Penny over the phone but it's possible they never actually met her. They were hired to look for electromagnetic signatures but that's all. So they may know nothing about the island itself.

• Advertisement

I take back what I said earlier about Naomi lying. She may be working with the two Portuguese-speaking technicians we saw in the listening station last season. They spoke to Penny over the phone but it's possible they never actually met her. They were hired to look for electromagnetic signatures but that's all. So they may know nothing about the island itself.

Aye, thats a good point. On finding the electromagnetic signature they would have sent the search team including Naomi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Of course the question is - how did she know to look for the electromagnetic signature?

Well I think Penny may know all about the island, she may even be Dharma. She told Naomi and her company what to look for.

Still though, why did she not just speak English from the beginning? It's the first language you'd expect anyone to try, anywhere in the world... especially since shes English!

I'm with Sayid on not trusting her one bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Great Episode, I'd give it a 9. I still think they're all dead might come through, can somebody explain to me how both Cooper & Naomi, were able to confirm the details of the flight going down with no survivors? Maybe its an alternative dimension and the island is the connection between this dimension and the one that the losties are in? Maybe its a bit like Stephen Kings the Longoliers? The story there was flight crashes but number of survivors wake up on the plane, in a kind of yesterday dimension.

Snake ;)

They said something about the wreckage being found near Bali in an ocean trench 4 miles deep. There's no way you could recover bodies from that deep, therefore no way of positively identifying them. So they'd all just be assumed dead.

Still, it's a long stretch to think Dharma/whoever could plant a whole plane full of bodies down an ocean trench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Just watched the Naomi clip again, two points the wreckage was intact and they sent down robot cameras to the wreckage and all bodies where there. Although how do u bail out of a helicoptor with a parachute? Thought u'd have to be at a pretty high altitude to do that?

Snake ;)

Yeah, it'd be more paragliding out of the helicopter if she landed on the island. I reckon Naomi's genuine, I can't see how she wouldn't be...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Excellent Episode - 9/10

I don't read spoilers or anything else about Lost except for what I read here but I thought we all knew that Cooper was Sawyer's nemesis. I'm surprised that people were shocked by that. I guessed that locke had Cooper and NOT Ben as he claimed right from when he first told Sawyer. Still and all I gave it a 9. That's one question answered for those of you who complain.

But there are more questions....
    - Should we trust Noami? I'm with Sayid on this one.
    - What are Jack and Julie keeping from Kate? I don't think it's that she's preggers but something else. Why would Julie tell Jack?
    - Noami talked about a robot checking out the plane. She didn't say anything about the bodies being recovered though. It's too deep to salvage. Was it planted there knowing that it's too deep?
    - If the Others didn't bring Cooper to the island, who did?
    - What did Frenchie want with the dynamite? Guess we'll know soon enough. Maybe a new year's fireworks display :D

I reckon Danielle only wanted dynamite for one of those traps we saw in 'Numbers' in s1. I wouldn't say there's too much to that...

• Advertisement
Advertisement