Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bernard and Rose - Where Are They???

• 03-05-2007 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else find it odd, that we haven't seen either of them all season? Especially since they played such a big part in season 2. Anyone else also notice that Nikki and Paulo showed up on our screens the same time Bernard and Rose dissappeared? What if Nikki and Paula were Rose and Bernard? Is it possible?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They'll be back before the end of the season, the actors have been busy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

What if Nikki and Paula were Rose and Bernard? Is it possible?

What are you smoking ????

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

jhegarty wrote:
    As ridiculous as it sounds this was a major theory that was floating around before Exposé aired. It was suggested that Des had changed the timeline so that N&P replaced R&B on the flight :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

jhegarty wrote:

Unfortunately nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

jhegarty wrote:

I have to admit that is the first thing that came into my head when i read that... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

What if Nikki and Paula were Rose and Bernard? Is it possible?

Best theory ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

My guess is one of them will be one of the deaths in the finale

Kanney wrote:
    My guess is one of them will be one of the deaths in the finale

Rose and Bernard are pointless characters just like Nikki "HOT" and Paolo were. Why would they even involve them in finale? Pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pduffy50

Anyone else find it odd, that we haven't seen either of them all season? Especially since they played such a big part in season 2. Anyone else also notice that Nikki and Paulo showed up on our screens the same time Bernard and Rose dissappeared? What if Nikki and Paula were Rose and Bernard? Is it possible?

Yeah REAL good one!!!!!

Get Real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

oh yeah Rose definitely has to go before the end of the season, I mean shes the last black person they haven't kicked off or killed on the island.

L31mr0d wrote:
    oh yeah Rose definitely has to go before the end of the season, I mean shes the last black person they haven't kicked off or killed on the island.

About as suttle as a brick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

man, i laughed like cillian murphy when i read L31mrOds comment.......

Advertisement