Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 3X20 Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion [**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Looks like it will be a good episode, with a lot of questions answered. Finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Looks like Jack's got some explaining to do...wonder if it'll tie in at all to his off camera plan at the season 2 finale? Probably won't, given the developments, but if there ever was a time to prove that he's not a total k nob, now is the time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Looks great, can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Holy ****. I'd briefly forgotten this was gonna be
    Ben flashbacks
    . This is gonna be lethal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

Holy ****. I'd briefly forgotten this was gonna be
    Ben flashbacks[/spoilers]. This is gonna be lethal.

You mean Locke flashbacks?

• Advertisement

lynchie wrote:
    You mean Locke flashbacks?
    Nope. I think you'll find that's episode 19 - the brig, not episode 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Anyone see the flash of the fleet of VW vans and then Roger, we may get to see Rodger workman!!! YAY

Roger is Ben's auldman. He's being cast as Roger Linus anyway, so I added 2+2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

you know its gonna series 1 tyep ending. They wont even makae it in the hatch!~

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Wooh roger workman, beer runner supreme, returns!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Can't wait for this ep :D. So few left in the season and still so much to be revealed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

really really looks like it'll be a great episode! although i bet we wont see whats inside the door til the next week's show, but ill be happy to seem some losties/jack&jul confrontations!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

Nope. I think you'll find that's episode 19 - the brig, not episode 20.

oops.. my bad.. was heroes that was at episode 20 that I was getting mixed up with.. :o

doonothing wrote:
    really really looks like it'll be a great episode! although i bet we wont see whats inside the door til the next week's show, but ill be happy to seem some losties/jack&jul confrontations!

Jack and Juliet are up to something alright. They are in on something together and I really hope they reveal what it is soon. My guess is that Jack and Juliet and been working on making the Others THINK they are on their side when infact they are planning something that will lead to the downfall of the Others. As I have said for so long now, Juliet will come good :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

i want juliet to turn out to be bad, and not get her comeuppance, and be completely self serving.
    but i dont know why..

hehe nah i would just love to see how Ben reacts when he figures out Juliet has been shafting him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

logik wrote:
    hehe nah i would just love to see how Ben reacts when he figures out Juliet has been shafting him.
    Ben already knows. Watch the scene between him and Locke in "The Brig", when they discuss Juliet and the raid on the beach. He very carefully lets Locke see him putting the tape recorder away. He wanted him to take it and give to one of the losties. Ben doesn't trust Juliet anymore, he knows she's double crossing him. Now that the sub is destroyed whatever hold over her he had is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

Tenner bets that jacob will be
    Bens Imaginery Friend
    or something along those lines. I said it first! Remember that!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I had a dream the other night that Jacob actually turned out to be Vincent.

Faith wrote:

Hehe Faith :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Looks like we'll get a lot of answers next week. At least I hope so. Exciting stuff. Only 4 days to go. I'll be up at 8am on Thursday morning to get my fix.

Here's an updated promo with a few new bits:

Bit off topic but, how do you get the youtube clips to appear on the page? Must've tried every bloody thing at this stage and it still doesn't work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Bah they took that video down

Haven't A Clue,

This link explains it:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=bbcode#youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

E@gle. wrote:
    Bah they took that video down
    Here it is again:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Spiritus Mundi#

That latter sneak peak puts a different complexion on the episode....from the original previews it looked a confrotational ep between Jack v Sawyer/Losties but i think it's could just be Jack's cue to let the Losties know what he knows! I'm just dying to find out what he actually knows!!

• Advertisement

Yeah Jack has alot of work to do with his fellow losties. He needs to gain their trust again, but that is no easy task. He has been with the others for 1 week and then brought an other back with him to the losties camp. That in itself is enough to warrant suspicion.

Nice! One more day :)

logik wrote:
    Nice! One more day :)
    Yeah can't wait :). Ben's my favourite character so I can't wait to see what his flashback reveals. I'm not reading anymore spoilers till I see the ep.

Yeah can't wait :). Ben's my favourite character so I can't wait to see what his flashback reveals. I'm not reading anymore spoilers till I see the ep.
    Likewise. Judging by the first sneak peak, Ben's getting a bit pissed off with ones challenging his power. Should be a classic...

Aye will be great to see more of Ben, start to find out about the man behind the cunning face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Faith wrote:

The dog?!

o_0

First line of insiderscoop (the bloke who gives details of what exactly happens in the next eppy) is "WOW, where do I start?"

I read no more. I'll be damned if I'm having this one spoiled on me...

First line of insiderscoop (the bloke who gives details of what exactly happens in the next eppy) is "WOW, where do I start?"

I read no more. I'll be damned if I'm having this one spoiled on me...
    Yeah same here. The minute I noticed Insiderscoop was up I closed the tab and had to walk away from the computer. I'm not going near DarkUFO's site till I see the episode.

I love spoilers and that but I draw the line at reading the whole freaking synopsis beforehand.

Yeah same here. The minute I noticed Insiderscoop was up I closed the tab and had to walk away from the computer. I'm not going near DarkUFO's site till I see the episode.

I love spoilers and that but I draw the line at reading the whole freaking synopsis beforehand.

Aye agreed, me also :)

Wahey, I'll get to see this in about 7 hours. Cant wait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement