Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League 3rd/4th Place Play-off

Options
  • 03-05-2007 7:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

An announcement from FIFA has stated that the Champions League 3rd/4th place play-off will be played in the new Wembley stadium.

It will be called the FA Cup.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Thanks dude, that cheered me up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

very good indeed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

That is helping me deal with the hangover, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I would laugh, but I haven't a clue what is going on :/

/Reads Soccer for Dummies

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Man Utd and Chelsea were knocked out of the Semi Finals of the Champions League and they play each other in the FA Cup soon. Saves you buying the Soccer for Dummies book. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

The police are apparently interviewing Frank Lampard about the burglary at Jose Reina's house. Apparently no-one can vouch for his whereabouts from 7.45 - 10.15 on Tuesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

evil_seed wrote:
    The police are apparently interviewing Frank Lampard about the burglary at Jose Reina's house. Apparently no-one can vouch for his whereabouts from 7.45 - 10.15 on Tuesday night.

that nearly whooshed over my head, but just as I was about to go to another thread I got it! Isn't that like so great? omg

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭dil999

Once you've won one or two its not really all its cracked up to be (You'll probably never know that though). We'll concentrate on the double, even thats getting a little boring. You've always got your unbeaten season to remember.

At least you got a new stadium this year.

btw I got a text a 6.30am from a Scouser (McKenzie) with this same joke it definitely wasn't funny then:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Classic!

Advertisement