Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE website thumbs up

• 03-05-2007 11:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

Hi

Ive given the RTE website a few months to see what it would be like and I have to say its very good indeed. The live streaming is excellent. The archiving is very good. The layout much improved and its kept well updated.

For example at the moment they are streaming a FF news conference live. The football last night was streamed live. Little things like that have improved drastically RTE's online service.

I think for once they deserve credit for the site.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yep, agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Ya it's good but why are radio show like Gerry Ryan. Liveline, Pat Kenny only available. What if I want rick o shea, will leahy, ruth scott?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Skyuser wrote:
    Ya it's good but why are radio show like Gerry Ryan. Liveline, Pat Kenny only available. What if I want rick o shea, will leahy, ruth scott?

they probably can't host mp3's with music - gerry ryan, pat kenny, liveline - all (90%) speech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

Have to agree and disagree the site is good and the content is excellent but my one gripe is that the aertel pages have been changed and are no where near as easy to use every subpage now has its own page

Advertisement