Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your manly consumption...

• 03-05-2007 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Based on the threads about the 100kg barrier, one can't help but wonder what you'd have to eat to sustain such a mighty girth.

Personally, I used to be in good shape, and never ate anything other then clean foods for the most part. However, with the onset of exams, and study, these last few months have been marked by a complete and utter lack of any physical exercise, and a equally horrible (although that's probably not the right word in this forum!) diet.

Usually in the morning I'd have a monster bowl of cornflakes, with toast, to be followed about two hours later with a cereal bar. Lunch, a few healthy sandwiches, no doubt however with crisps or biscuits. right now, in fact, I'm eating three crisp sandwiches... Dinner, usually consists of a decent meal, followed by yet more biscuits or worse, and finally, a kings feast of biscuits at nighttime before bed. While it doesn't sound TOO excessive, I can often eat a packet of biscuits in one sitting. Nonetheless, my weight has increased by a whopping 1kg - so I reckon by the time my exams are over, and I'm back to the gym, I won't have slid to far.

So - who dares post up their daily harvest? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

• Breakfast: 3 B&H, Coffee & Scone
    • Lunch: [For wimps]
    • Pre-Dinner: 2 pints of Guinness or 2 bottles of Bulmers
    • Dinner: Something hearty, always include generous quantities of meat & accompanied by a robust red wine
    • Post-dinner: Cup of strong tea with biscuits (fig rolls, toffee pops, custart creams, fruit shorties)
    • Pre-bedtime: Either more wine or a brandy accompanied by a bar of Lidl milk chocolate with hazelnuts

Edit: Weight is a steady 80kg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I've been eating a tub of pringles or a pack of toffy pops every second night. lots of white bread with taytos or chocolate spread, sausages, potato waffles, beans and red rooster (I can't believe its not red bull)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

breakfast: a fry or a breakfast roll or 3 or 4 granby burgers on toast
    lunch: chicken and stuffing sambo
    dinner: usually a burger and chips or fresh cod and chips with garlic dip
    snack: chicken balls, chips and curry sauce or a battered burger/sausage smothered in vinegar and chips
    misc: chocolate, pringles, penguins, balistos, cornettos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Breakfast: Coffee
    Mid Morning: Scone or bowl of cereal (or both)
    Lunch: toasted bagel, lots of butter & crisps or brekkie roll
    Dinner: Very VERY large bowl of pasta or rice with whatever meat/sauce combo I whack together (don't use jars of Dolmio/Uncle Bens or whatever)
    Evening Snack: Biscuits and/or cake and/or crisps.

Coffee as and when required.

118kgs of hairy bellied manliness :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Breakfast: Coffee
    Mid Morning: Scone or bowl of cereal (or both)
    Lunch: toasted bagel, lots of butter & crisps or brekkie roll
    Dinner: Very VERY large bowl of pasta or rice with whatever meat/sauce combo I whack together (don't use jars of Dolmio/Uncle Bens or whatever)
    Evening Snack: Biscuits and/or cake and/or crisps.

Coffee as and when required.

118kgs of hairy bellied manliness :)

Brother mikedragon, where is the beer in all this? :eek:

• Advertisement

Midweek:

1st thing in the morning: Smoke & Coffee

Morning break: 2/3 slices toast or a bagel with Philadelphia/Laughing cow, Coffee, O.J. (keeps ya regular). Sometimes i might sneak a couple of small sausage rolls or a jambon onto the toast. 1 smoke

Lunch: Quizno's/Subway, or Chipper or Chinese (work very close to Parnell St........"Salt+Chilli Chicken with Fried Noodles please May-Ling") or Breakfast roll. Pint of Mi-wadi or Robinsons. Few more smokes.

Afternoon break (Go on the civil/public service): Yoghurt with a bar of chocolate or a cake. More coffee. More smokes.

Dinner: Whatever she's managed not to turn to charcoal.

Misc: The odd packet of crisps, bowl of KOKA noodles, bit of chocolate.

The weekend:

mid-late afternoon: Fry. Both Sat. and Sun. Can't beat it.
    Sundays one consisted of:
    3 x Sausages
    3 x rashers
    4 x chunks of clonakilty-style white pudding
    2 x fried eggs
    1 x spice burger
    1 x little piece of steak leftover from from Fridays dinner
    bread, O.J. , Coffee.

Evening = takeaway time.

Advertisement