Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M3 Evo e36-good or bad?

Options
  • 03-05-2007 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

i want to buy an M3 E36 evo with 129000 on the clock,i know the car has a full bmw service history and that the majority of the miles were motorway.is this going to be the worst decision of my life?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

As far as i know yes it has some major problems. The question has been asked befre on another forum but i dont know the answer so check it out yourself.
    www.jon44w.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

There could be the usual issues associated with any car that has done 129k. The "some major problems" is a bit of an exagerration and inaccurate. The VANOS issue is one that's tossed about (Google it) but from people I've spoken to I feel it's over-hyped. Get it checked over and if that gives a clean bill of health and you're happy, go for it.

I've driven a few and rough ones are out there but there a good ones as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Ive had the pleasure of driving an e36 M3 on a few ocassions , its a fantastic machine. If its a clean example you wont regret it.

Advertisement