Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

selling a crashed car

Options
  • 03-05-2007 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi,
    a crane drove into the back of my 1997 honda civic while i was in the gym, i m trying to sell it for scrap now, anyone know of any place that will buy it off me? i'd be delighted if any one knew of a place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Did you get compensated by his insurance company? If so they probably own the wreck now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

billy33 wrote:
    hi,
    a crane drove into the back of my 1997 honda civic while i was in the gym, i m trying to sell it for scrap now, anyone know of any place that will buy it off me? i'd be delighted if any one knew of a place

Billy, i'm looking for a few parts for a Civic and a lot of your 1997 parts would fit my 1996. I assume it's an Irish model? Where are you based? If it's a vtec i'm sure I can find some one to punt your engine to :)

I need ::

a new standard exhaust
    Interior panel for the boot (i'll explain this one)
    Spare tyre for boot.
    Mud flap for drivers side (the bit that covers the wheel arch).
    Few bits for the Dash.

Plus a good bit more, PM me you number and i'll be in touch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Billy how bad is the damage, could you post some pic's, i'd be interesred in the whole car.

-VB-

Advertisement