Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

couple of questions about ttn6

• 03-05-2007 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

hi.
    I got tomtom navigator 6 (version 660.1256) on a pda-phone.

1) is there a way to see the name of the pois (as opposed to just the poi icon) as i'm travelling along a route.

2) is there a way of finding a route/calculating the distance between ANY two points on the map (as opposed to always having the current gps position as your starting point and finding a route only from there).

3) where can I get more irish pois for ttn6.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,327 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

answer to qn two should be the advance planning (i think thats it) option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Cyrus wrote:
    answer to qn two should be the advance planning (i think thats it) option

yeah thanks I have tried this.
    this works iniitially but the program is very eager to involve the current gps position in the route as well eventually.

e.g say my current gps position is galway and but I want to see a route from limerick to dublin it will bring the limerick-dublin route up initially alright.

but then if I mess around with the limerick-dublin route in any way like travelling via kilkenny then the program just ignores this altogether and just gives me the galway-dublin
    route.
    any ideas?

Advertisement