Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Screenclick Summer Sale

• 03-05-2007 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Did anyone get this in their email this morning about returning customers for the summer months coming.

They're reducing their packages to get unlimited rental from as little as E12.99 but doesnt say what price their other packages start at?

Its not on their site, just emailed to you, here's a snapshot of it-> Screenclick Summer Sale.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

hmmmm i will cancel my movie star sub now and will move to them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

standbyme wrote:
    Hi there,

Did anyone get this in their email this morning about returning customers for the summer months coming.

They're reducing their packages to get unlimited rental from as little as E12.99 but doesnt say what price their other packages start at?

Its not on their site, just emailed to you, here's a snapshot of it-> Screenclick Summer Sale.gif
    Bronze package,1 dvd at a time reduced from 14.99 to 12.99.
    Not great to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I got that email too. I quite Screenclick a while back as I just never got around to watching the DVD's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

BostonB wrote:
    I quite Screenclick a while back as I just never got around to watching the DVD's.

I referred someone to use screenclick, but they never got around to watch their dvd's as they never arrived, pissed them off :mad:

I was with them during the 02 promo last yr, should have expected it would be very slow, but very few lost!

At the moment theyre running a promo with The Irish Sun all week (Mon 30/4- Fri 4/5)
    You collect 5 codes for a free month's trial + a free dvd (usually 28 days delivery from some start date i dont know?)

If i had all the codes i'd probably try them out again, just to see what their turnaround is this time, if it will be worth the hassle?

Just a query, but do you only get a single dvd in the free trial assuming you get the 2dvd package whatever that price will be? compared to this:
    Bronze package,1 dvd at a time reduced from 14.99 to 12.99.
    Not great to be honest.

Advertisement