Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this DVD any use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

I got the Dimebag Darrell one....Its good enough just shows you all the different styles of licks & riffs he does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

i like these dvd's. i have a few of the band ones like lizzy, zepp and g n r. has brought my playing along alot, havnt tried that one there but id say it will do the job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Cheers, yeah i like the ould hybrid/chicken pickin thing he got goin on.
    Can't seem to find many tabs for that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Paligulus

I like these DVD's. I see Jamie Humphries is the tutor too. He's very good at explaining stuff. If you are going to get a Zakk Wylde DVD, dont get the one he does himself. It's a total waste of money. I think its called Pentatonic Hardcore. Actually I see its on Google Video now. Its just him pr1cking about on the guitar for an hour. Great playing but you dont learn much from it!!:

Actually I better not link to it in case that be illegal (its not hard to find!!!). Is linking to google video cool if its copyrighted???

Advertisement