Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire Realm

Options
  • 03-05-2007 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone else here in the Hellfire Realm?
    Not too many Irish people in WoW and I would like to team up with a few people of my own nationality as much as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I see what you mean, but trust me, its great fun teaming up with foreign people too (providing they have decent English). I'm the only Irish person in my guild (I've met very few Irish people on my server in general), except for a south African dude living here, and its a break from the norm of interacting with Irish people every day in real life :p

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

More time with the game has made me feel the same as you.
    I have great mates from the UK, Holland, Poland, and Germany etc, I have met one or two people from Ireland and I have to admit that it's more fun with people you really don't know.

Advertisement