Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear ComWreck, please see my blog, Love Noel. (Dialup Minister. Outgoing.)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

This is a little gem. I wonder if there is room for this on the broadband forum aswell?? The more people who know of their comment-living minister, the better. This will be a fun election:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Hacketry

Was the leave a comment function turned off on this Noel Dempsey blog today (Friday)? There were two snarling messages left on it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Comments now off and the previous comments have been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Gutless twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

damien.m wrote:
    It's not essentially a blog, he was quite smug on the Political Party last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

damien.m wrote:

Proves he's a complete chicken......

Of course, if he'd actually done his job over the last while, the comments would have been complimentary; THEN you can bet that they wouldn't have been deleted.

Which reminds me to ask....how the hell is he managing to update the blog while on the road ? Does the Government have access to resources that the rest of Ireland doesn't have (aside from Bertie's incoming donations of cash, that is ?)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Perhaps like the begging letters to release Prisoners he doesn't do it at all. Surely more likely some office worker in in office does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭jwt

Ah lads, get with the times, it's all part of the "Blogging Code of Conduct" doncha know :D

John

Advertisement