Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weatherboards for shed

Options
  • 03-05-2007 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Anyone know where I would get weatherboards to repair the side of my shed. 6ft long 4in wide. tried Woodies, Atlantic they didn't have what I needed:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭tyney

got some of those weatherboards in ashbourne timber on friday.they are 1 inch thick and are not pressure treated. they will treat them, but you have to wait a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 hjsimpson

I assume you mean the tapered shiplap boards?
    Saw them sold in packs of 4 I think, treated, in B & Q

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Anyone know where I would get weatherboards to repair the side of my shed. 6ft long 4in wide. tried Woodies, Atlantic they didn't have what I needed:confused:

You should be able to purchase such boards from the garden shed makers eg Abwood, Kelly etc. Alternatively you can buy 100x25 Pressure treated boards form any good builders merchants. Also try Clonee Sawmills or Landscape Depot.

Advertisement