Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need a new phone...

• 03-05-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

...I'm looking at three different prepay phones:

Nokia 1600: Vodafone. I own one of these at the moment and I think it's great. I can text, call and throw it at brick walls, and still not have to charge it for about two weeks.

Nokia 6300; Meteor. Looks cool, bluetooth and mms/vids/pics etc. would be great, but I've heard there's been a few problems with them and the battery is rubbish. Expensive.

Sony Ericsson W810i: Meteor. Slightly cheaper than 6300. I've used SE's in the past and I've had no problems. Better battery life than 6300, and quadband.

I want good battery life, solidity, and preferably something that looks business-like.

What phone do you think I should go for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sony Ericsson W810i. Have used it in the past (only upgraded to K800i for 3G and camera).

Definitly recommended - no issues whatsoever. Also it has a great battery life compared to other phones on the market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Shredneck

Nokia 6230i is a good phone with plenty of features and looks the part too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

a nokia 1600 doesnt look very business like, more like my 1st phone like.......

but yes, its good and bomb proof, would prob work after being thrown into a neuclear reactor

Advertisement