Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy 12

Options
  • 03-05-2007 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

does any one know how to beat the last boss on final fantasy 12?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AdventChild

tell me what you've done so far and i'll help. is it gabranth or vayne? there are three stages to the final battle, gabranth, vayne, and vayne again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kyle 327

tell me what you've done so far and i'll help. is it gabranth or vayne? there are three stages to the final battle, gabranth, vayne, and vayne again.

the final vanye (with big wings) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

level up and kick his ass. bubble belts help. What levels are you at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kyle 327

level up and kick his ass. bubble belts help. What levels are you at?

60s and i only got 1 bubble belt

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Great, I'm ****ed. I'm almost at the end and I haven't even hit level 40.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AdventChild

you have to be at least level 55 to beat vayne, so you need to level up too. let me get my thought together, the i'll tell you about the last battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Great, I'm ****ed. I'm almost at the end and I haven't even hit level 40.

So you were able to get to the end and now you'll be forced to level up in order to beat the last boss? God bless you difficulty spikes. I'm assuming you're not going to bother and just watch the ending video on youtube.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hope to god you are getting those levels from an faq. According to the Faq I'm following (to see how much I have left) I should be on level 49 when my levels are all 37 and despite having some tough (but very doable) boss battles, I'm not having that much trouble. I'll be lucky to hit lvl 42 before the end. This looks like an even more annoying difficulty spike than FFIV or FFX.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

were you not using embroidered tippets during the game?

Was using the accessory for double LP more so. Thought filling out the license board was more important and I certainly found it a lot more helpful. Getting all the augmentations really helps out. Just got to the final area so I think I'll throw on the tippets and go get all the espers before going for the last boss.

• Advertisement

Levle 50 at least my arse. Got myself bubble and completely pwned him at level 45. I'd say I could have taken him at level 40 or less. Bubble really is your best friend in this battle as well as the sage rings.

3 of my characters are lv43. i would be interested to see if they could defeat bahamut. when i did it first time with 3 characters at about lv57 it was piss easy.

but if you are going after the hidden espers i would suggest going to the great crystal to get up some levels. most of the espers are easy. the only one the thought was difficult was zodiark. got killed 3 times trying to get to it and it killed me twice before i prevailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Zodiark was tough as hell to get to, and the save crystal was miles away. Great crystal did my head in, found the pharos subterra or even where zodiark is great to level up.

where the zodiac escutcheon is in the great crystal i had to keep zoning out 3 screens, did that about 8 times. if you kill the monsters on each platform every time they give a total of about 24000exp per character. i thought that it was a fairly good place to "grind"

although the subterra ain't bad, they just keep coming. those swarm traps are handy for that.

Advertisement