Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you order food from Matassa in Dominics shops (Tallaght)

Options
  • 03-05-2007 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up if you get chips delivered from Matassa in Dominics shops. For the 2nd time in a few weeks (same driver both times) I've been ripped off by the delivery driver. It's an African woman in a maroon car (iirc) I let it go the first time but I'm rining the shop tomorow. Both times the receipt that is always stapled to the bag was ripped off and shoved into the bag. She handed me the bag saying "17.50" so I paid and she left but I checked in th ebag and the reciept was there for €15.50. With any other driver the reciept is always on the bag and the price on t is whats paid, so this driver is clearly riipping people off. Just a heads up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Did you not call the chipper to get your money back?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Got the food delivered just before 11. Tried ringing more or less straight away and the phone was off the hook, tried every few mins,think they stop delivering at 11 so take the phone off. I'm not long in, going to ring in a bit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

So, what did they say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just could yourself lucky she doesn't take credit card bookings ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

or Western Union :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hello OP?
    You have accused a relatively identifiable member of staff of a business of stealing 2 euro from you. What did her employer say?
    Do you stand by your accusation, or would you like to change it?

You can't just throw out an accusation and then not back it up.

Advertisement