Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens we don't want

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Plenty of humans display simple emotions. Perhaps we should start bumping them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The point I was making (for the last time) is that animals emotions are not as complex as a persons. An animal may grieve for the loss of offspring but this would be short term compared to a woman who has lost her child.

Well, a very young childs perception of the death of a parent would be very different to say, the perception of the other parent? I don't feel that because my emotions are more 'complex' than my cats that I have the right to kill their offspring for my own convenience.

Anyway, discussions on emotional relativism are a bit out of place in a pets forum innit? :D

Not having a go, just saying most people here (including me) will tend to be emotionally against killing animals for no reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

I work for the NSPCA please find their number and talk to somebody about your situation. You can have the kittens homed by us but you must keep them at least 6wks untill they be taken away from the mother. PLEASE GET YOUR PETS NEUTERED!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This thread is going around in circles. Enough is enough. Thread Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement