Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politicians on Boards??

Options
  • 04-05-2007 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there any politicians registered and contributing to boards.ie?

BTW - Anyone know what the user count of boards is? Could be a useful voting block - if we could agree on anything!!

A

Comments

Almost 100,000 members, but the number of active accounts would be a different story. See here for more info.

Oh, and if there were politicians on boards.ie, I assume they'd be a bit busy to post these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

you can bet there are plenty of party hacks and members of the 'young' parties here alright :)

I doubt bertie is at home in his jocks in front of the computer wondering what we are all thinking :)

..but Im not a member of any party, but I hate FF and the PD's and therefore slag them and their's off given any chance - so its no real difference :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I doubt bertie is at home in his jocks in front of the computer wondering what we are all thinking :)
    So what then is he looking at on the internet whilst sitting in his jocks? :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I know of at least ONe Potential TD who has a (semi) active account here,

and no, i wont say who they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭arctictree

Thats not an image I want to see on a Friday morning....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

By adding that line you are telling us that you really want to tell us who it is and just want us to beg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Given that boards is touching people that a few years ago I thought it never could I am sure we are known to a couple of TD's at least.

With regards to finding a common issue the approx 40,000 individual carbon units that visit this site per month will agree on I think you may be onto a losing battle there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

I know of at least ONe Potential TD who has a (semi) active account here,

surely we are all potential TD's?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I'm sure there's probably a couple, no doubt they certainly would read any politics website or forum to steal a few ideas or whatnot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

A Wicklow County Councillor is a member, Jonege I think is his userid

• Advertisement
Advertisement