Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PokerCup4 Ace of Spades €200 Freezeout 2nd June 2007

• 04-05-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭

Ace of Spades €200 Freezeout 2nd June 2007

Who is running the event Ace of Spades

The purpose of the event is commercial

Date and Location of event On Saturday 2nd June 2007, Seabank House East Wall

Registration and Start time of event. REGISTRATION 12 Noon Start 1:00pm

Any prerequisites Max 72 Players

How can tickets be purchased you can pre-register by texting your name to 087 4182257 or online at http://www.aceofspades.ie/tournaments/booknow200event.htm

Type of Tournament Hold'em Freezeout

Cost of entry €200 (this includes €30 Reg)

Starting Chips 10,000

Blind levels

25-50
    50-100
    75-150
    100-200
    150-300
    200-400
    300-600
    400-800
    500-1000
    700-1500
    1000-2000
    1500-3000
    2000-4000
    3000-6000
    4000-8000
    5000-10000
    10000-20000
    15000-30000
    20000-40000
    30000-60000

Blind timeframes 30 min

Places being paid, cash to top 8 places, trophy for winner and 2nd / 3rd

Professional dealers at each table.

Full carvery lunch is include in Reg, lunch break 1hour after 4th level

There will be a documented list of rules

Tournament director will be Anthony 'O' Callaghan

TD has final say in all disputes

Further information can be found on http://www.aceofspades.ie/tournaments/booknow200event.htm

Ace of Spades: 087 4182257

MOD EDIT: changed to reflect date change as per PM to Shoutman which he forwarded to me. Anything else needing to be changed just let me know,

Ste05

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

This is clashing with Green Joker Poker Fest - Anyone who would play in a 200 from Boards or is any way devoted to poker and a good game will be up @ this one bud in Drogheda

Hope it all goes well Anto ,
    Mite get up to u another time My Friend Just keep me informed

Send me on some info and ill plug it at our Main event in 2 weeks mate If u are not comin down or even flyers or posters ..

Neill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Its a pity that this is clashing with Drogheda. This really is a great value tournament. Im sure PPPSpecial and NFR could confirm this also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Its the day after my exams finish and as it looks like I wont be playing drogheda I may try to gather a few troops and play this... by the sounds of it it is quite teh value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

Anto can you put me and Christine down for this one.

I can't make the GJP festival:( as i have my league final on the 27th.

Looking forward to playing this as i've heard nothing but good things about the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Its a pity that this is clashing with Drogheda. This really is a great value tournament. Im sure PPPSpecial and NFR could confirm this also.

Are u Not Credible Noel LOL :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭aceofspades.ie

Thanks lads, we knew we were clashing with other tournies.
    We have so many people asking when we were doing the next tourney, we just had to make a decision.

Anytime over the next couple of months was going to clash with something...

Sorry lads/ladies

There is a problem with the dates for this Tournament, there was a double booking at the venue and we have to move this Tournament to 2nd June 2007.
    Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I will contact all the people who have provisionally booked to let them know of these changes.

Again we apologise but it's out of our control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Nightmare! you have moved it to the same day as the APAT tournement, which I could not play due to prior arrangements on that day, was looking forward to playing both events now I end up playing none :( tear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I should be able to make this now. Date change suits me. See you there Callo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I've edited the OP, although for some reason I can't change the title of the post as it appears in the Forum.

If you want to re-post it, I will delete this thread to save confusion. Send me a PM should there be anything else you need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pokerscene

Played this last time around excellent tournie, one of the best around hope to go one better this time around and win it count me in Anto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've edited the thread title to 2nd June.

Sorry mate as we explained it's out of our control...
    shoutman wrote:
    Nightmare! you have moved it to the same day as the APAT tournement, which I could not play due to prior arrangements on that day, was looking forward to playing both events now I end up playing none :( tear.

Thanks!!!!!
    lafortezza wrote:
    I've edited the thread title to 2nd June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭callo

Flushdraw wrote:
    I should be able to make this now. Date change suits me. See you there Callo
    looking forward to seeing you there tony tempted to play myself lol

nyone interested in playing this tourney there are still seats available contact anto 0876858135

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

cant play this myself as will be playing down in cork, but did play the last one, and would recommend it to anyone who was available.

I defo recommend this to anyone out there. Its a great structure and a very well run tournie and there'l be plenty of fishies in the field so give it a go.

I was looking forward to playing but i decided after drogheda to take a break from live and online poker for a month so i'm going to have to stick to my guns and miss it. Sorry Anto, i'm sure this will be a success anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

excellent tourny with plenty off play. unfortunately ill also be in cork. highly recommended mtt with lots off value. all the lads and ladies are spot on great craic guarenteed...

Hi lad/ladies thank you for the support.

Reg starts for this tourney approx 12.30 game starts 1.00pm.

any ?'s give me a call 087 4182257

Good luck to the lads/ladies that are playing other events today...

Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

with all the sharks down at the fitz and se i gave this a run .nice game and finished third for 1200 was in trouble at final table with 2big blinds left but got lucky.down to 3 handed the oter two had a deal to split up so had a raiser every hand caught nothing but cannot complain happy camper thanks .

Congrats Eamonn, well played

big thankyou to all who played with us in the seabank house in eastwall yesterday,thanks to all the dealers and staff, great day had by all plenty of poker lots of crack and top class food. congratulations to audrey murray(nee murphy)only married 2 weeks ago who won the tournament well played audrey enjoy your honeymoon now.well played to philip (regis) conway on finishing second how you stayed awake is beyond me mate but well done, also well done to eamon 5pin5 o rielly on finishing 3rd man you had your work cut out on the final table played a really good game well done sir, again thanks a lot for the support people hope to see you all again soon ANTO

Advertisement