Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Castle-something driving school

Options
  • 04-05-2007 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey I am trying to locate a driving instructor that I used a couple of years ago. I think he is based in Churchtown, a one-man operation, called Castle Motoring or something with Castle in the title.
    I have tried internet, Yellow Pages, directory enquiries etc. and had no luck. Anyone know of him? I think the guys name is Eugene or Eoghan. I know he is still in operation cause I see his car every now and then, just never quick enough to get the number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hippyshake

Lol! Castle school of motoring perhaps? I found them through a friend! Is it clifford youre thinking of? By far the best instructor ive ever had! have the number if its the right one!

Advertisement