Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting T shirts printed

• 04-05-2007 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how i can get some t shirts screen printed that wont look amatuer?

I want to get some shirts made (in very small quantities) that look like i bought them from a shop.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Theres a place in stephens green and one in the square that would do it for you,my friend got one made and it looked great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

I got some work done by www.camdenclothing.com. I e-mailed them an image, they edited it and printed t-shirts for me. Got them in the post 2 days later.Very impressed with the work they did and the t-shirts were very good quality cotton. Well impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

yup, camden clothing are good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah i got a tshirt from them a it turned out brill

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I'm looking to get my cousins name on some tshirts for the womens mini marathon... I think theres a place in the blanch centre next to Debenhams that do it... I'm gonna head over there for mine anyway... Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Garret wrote:
    yup, camden clothing are good

++

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

get yourself some printer paper that prints on to tshirts - buy cheap tshirts in penneys and find the images you want from google. Print out the pictures and iron onto the tshirts its that easy

Advertisement