Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stomach Rumbling during Exams

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I will take an old banana in with me, plus a litre of water (piss before the exam), a bar of dairy milk chocolate (in cling film so as not to be noisy), cashew nuts and, if i'm really hungry, a second banana!!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

nedward wrote:
    Hit yourself a box when your tummy starts to rumble.

It works (sometimes).
    Thats exactly what I do!!!And it always seems to work!!Anyways I like to have a fry before an exam....It may not be that healthy, but it fills me up for the day ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Rozabeez wrote:
    Haha, yeah I used it for the JC, handful of walnuts, chopped banana and a bit of yoghurt in a bowl, can't go wrong.

Ah here, Roe..the longest JC exam is 2 and a half hours..some of these are 3 hrs 20 and 3hrs...

I can't get past 2 and a half hours without deafening everybody..and it's mortifying...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i eat porridge every mornin and i'm starvin by the time a get to school! mad... yeah i brought chocolate into all my junior cert exams! every time i finished a question i ate some cos im the hungriest person in the world like ever. it works i tell ya! just make sure its all open before the exams start cos otherwise you'll be lynched!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 capslocked

Its said that stomach rumbling is a sign of stress as well - so if youre worrying about it its more likely to happen - its not necessarily caused by hunger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 originalcupcake

jeez ye all ate loads during ye'r exams...i never have time to even stop to think about eating...:confused: lol so much for time management...

but to give my bit of advice:D ..for brek the morn of the exam i usually have porridge, 2 slices of brown toast and a boiled egg. thats keeps me going. i just bring water into the exam then. sorted!! haha oh ya, actually for the jc exams i had a packet of skittles, i just had one now and again to keep up the sugar level. did the job!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

aragh sure whatever works on the day!!!

Advertisement