Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

did you delete your post about a guy graffiting the quinn school?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Craicsoc advertise their events by graffiting all over college what, when and where. Ive seen the graffitt in the computer room in Roebuck, the bathrooms in Quinn, the library bathrooms, "A" in the arts block, etc etc
    And thats not just this year, theres graffitti on a pillar outside science from years ago.

This year they graffitied all over college the bebo address. What use is a website if noone knows its there :)
    Its been a criticism of mine (and Im sure others) for a long time that graffiting when/where is stupid cos then services show up. Fair play for attempting to be discrete this year.

About the edit:
    The graffiting of the Quinn school I was pretty sure was craic soc, since a guy I knew from craic soc approached me about a fundraiser to pay the fines and said it was craic soc.
    I changed my post, before you wrote a reply, because I thought of a far more obvious point. Whether or not they were responsible for Quinn school incident, craic soc advertise every event through graffitti.

i thought craic soc used stickers. if other people want to take up the cause by using graffiti then i guess thats up to them. although i cant say for sure who did what as im not involved.

but i can tell you for definite that the fines received by two people last year were not for the graffiti on the quinn school, which was an entirely separate incident, and nothing to do with the people who were fined. the fines were for drinking on campus.

edit: what about the "harrassment" you claimed though?

but, no matter anyway.

back to the main point.

friday was fun. totally the college's fault. how they can expect people to queue for 3 hours for a pint of warm fosters in the forum on the sunniest day of the year is beyond me.

Advertisement