Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact lens case?

Options
  • 04-05-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭

Yeah...odd request, i know, but i put in a pair of monthly contacts this morning, don't have a case, though do have solution, and won't be home for about another 48 hours... Don't want to go blind or dump the expensive contacts!

So if anyone, living on campus or otherwise around here today, has or knows where i could obtain a contact case, i would be very very grateful =).

Text me on <NUMBER UNDISCLOSED - PM FOR IT>. Thank you,thank you,thank you if this isn't just a long shot...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

You can get contact lense cases in Boots (eg Stephen's Green), but dunno if the smaller ones would have them.

Alternatively you could just buy more solution at a chemist.. they often come with a case..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Buy a small solution of lens cleaner, nearly all should have some form of container.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

No cash at all, no bus ticket, cheapest solution is e12 and i have so much at home that i wouldn't really need that at all... i'm probably just gonna ditch them methinks, but thank you for the advice! now... Back to the pitch! Where are all the UCD boardsies drinking? :O

Advertisement