Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well now that news is out - Best of luck to Crawler

Options
  • 04-05-2007 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

In a non-executive appointment, Eircom has also recruited John Quinn, former head of strategic development at Digiweb. Quinn has been appointed head of business management on Eircom's broadband team.

Can I stop forwarding all complaints to the other guy in eircom now? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 unidentifiable

I just started following the boards last week, looks like Eircom found someone with vision. John it would be great if Eircom could publish a timetable for the upgrade of the 319 exchanges, I rang them today from Monaghan and they were not aware of the announcement for 319 exchanges!! They have only one exchange in Co. Monaghan to be upgraded before October, there should be 6 or 7 on the 319 upgrade list.

Oh by the way good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I'd be amazed if a definitive, chiselled in stone schedule arrives before we hear who wins the NBS tender.

All the best in the new role, Crawler.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Good luck, John - hope it works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭jwt

Recruited or poached?

Subtle difference from a strategic point of view. It'll be interesting to see who else leaves eircoms competitors over the next few months.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

damien.m wrote:
    Can I stop forwarding all complaints to the other guy in eircom now? :)

And will crawler continue to contribute here like he has in the past? I hope so :)

Oh and good luck with the job :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Thanks for the kind words all.

Yes, I naturally I will still contribute here, but as ME as opposed to a representative of anyone (which is what I tried to do anyway) - have changed jobs a few times while a member here and never ran away :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Congrats crawler. Please don't be sucked in like so many before you. Positive change from within and all that.

adam

Advertisement