Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Meteor ad - is that Becs I see?

• 04-05-2007 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone seen this? It features three women blathering on about something or other with some tenuous link to the supposed wonders of Meteor, no doubt. One of these women seems to be Becs from "Dan and Becks" with her hair dyed blond. Is it so? Isn't it a bad idea for them to have someone recognisable (albeit, only slightly) in their ads? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Haven't seen it, but in fairness she needs to work, by your logic any actor with a a small amount of success can never work again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

One of "yer wans" from that fruit juice ad is featuring in this I see.

Wondering when we might see a thread lamenting the passing of the original meteor girls...perhaps meteor's advertising agency has been checking out some feedback from these and other forums on those two and they've gotten the push. Not that these three seem like that much of a departure....more 20-something tiger cubs pouting at the cameras and cooing over who knows what to sell us phones and packages. At least the accents weren't too annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

No it's definitely not Becs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

I like the one with the brown hair.

Advertisement