Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

culinary arts

• 04-05-2007 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

anybody doing it september or know anybody who is doing it or has done it.anything people can tell me would be great(general atmosphere,lecturers,subjects,social stuff,etc).seriously anything you have to offer.
    thanks.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i'll get back to you. i know a few, they all love it great buzz from whay i hear. a fair bit awork tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Saw an article in the magazine a while back about one of the lecturers. Seems like it's a pretty decent course.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

tis alota work, quite alot of drop outs from what i gather, its not overly hard as long as you put the work in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭LINKY.V.18

thanks for the replies.yes i hear its hard work(hopefully not too much:rolleyes: ).anything else you guys can tell me would be great.i do have one Q in particular,is it like most of the other dit courses,i.e. being a 9 to 5 thing.im not sure myself cos the prospect tells nothing.

Advertisement