Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get cats.

Options
  • 04-05-2007 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hey people, I really want to get another two kittens (young, not old) along with the other two I already have (for equal number, don't want them ganging up on one) but not sure where to go looking, any hints as to where to go? I'm situated in north Dublin.

Thanks,

Dav.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Take a look at the "Kittens-we-dont-want" thread in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Here's a whole list of cat rescues there are dozens and dozens looking for loving homes. http://www.irishanimals.ie/cats/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I have a friend in also in North Dublin who will have kittens available for rehoming soon :) pm your details to me if you would like more information

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

I have 6 kittens at the moment 1 is booked to someone on here the other is not the other 4 are only about 3 weeks old so won't be ready to go for about 5 weeks. They are 3 black and 1 black and white not sure of sex as I only got them saturday, they are still with their mammy.

I also have a heavily pregnant calico cat she is due her kittens any day now.

All the kittens before being rehomed will be vet checked wormed, deflead and at least have their 1st vaccination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 HereIcome

well were coming up to kitten season, I have 2 10 week old kittens & from being at the vet with them I saw lots of kittens looking for new homes. The ISPCA have lots looking for homes too & they usually have all their injections.

Good luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement