Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Worlds most dangerous roads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

For the #4 road, the one in Russia, I've seen that on another website, and it really isn't that dangerous, it's just covered in mud, it's just hard for 2WD cars to get through.

That road in Boliva however is not a road I'd like to drive a double decker bus through though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

There's a bypass for that one in Bolivia now so isn't used as much anymore. I'm biking it in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

FX Meister wrote:
    There's a bypass for that one in Bolivia now so isn't used as much anymore. I'm biking it in July.

Lucky. Id love to cycle it. It would certainly be more interesting to cycle it than my local MTB haunts - 3 Rock & Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Yeah, the first one isnt really used anymore, its a MTB trail now, I know a few mates who have done it.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Definitely one of those "DEAD SLOW!" situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

and me thinking one of irelands many ****ty roads would make it there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Now thems real mans roads! :D

295040722_9ecb79e476.jpg

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I have been on roads like that in pakistan, never again will i go.I was ****ting it.

Advertisement