Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor insurance schedule €200 less than quoted

Options
  • 04-05-2007 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

I posted in a cheque to my insurer based on the quote I was given when i called their local office. I got the 'motor schedule' in the post - but the premium is €200 less than what I was quoted on the phone.

Am I legally entitled to a refund of the difference based on the price stated on the schedule?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well for 200 coins I'd certainly pick up the phone to query the difference!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭baguio

mike65 wrote:
    Well for 200 coins I'd certainly pick up the phone to query the difference!
    Mike.
    Turns out that the schedule i got was an amendment ot the renewal notice/schedule they sent out orginally for third party. The new schedule has 'amendment' at the top of it in small print - so i suppose the amount mentioned on it is in addition to the previous.
    Another mystery solved. ;)

Advertisement