Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bananas - the atheist's nightmare.

• 05-05-2007 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

This makes me cry: link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

It all makes so much sense! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

haha thats hilarious.

this comment is the funniest "God gave us popsicles too... And my car keys too! It's amazing but they fit perfectly into only my car, allowing me to drive to church over and over."

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

"Notice it has a point at the top for ease of entry"...ooh err mister :p

"just the right shape for the human mouth" :eek: - love that face he makes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,174 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Even more hilarious when you realise that natural banans look nothing like that and the banana we know today has been breed by man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I also have something that fits nicely into my hand, and has a nice peel-back coat.

Unfortunately it's apparently sinful to avail of the pleasures given by it . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

lol. thats great. hillarious

That sh1t really is bananas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I wonder if anyone has ever been converted by these things? I would've loved if he said "and next up turnips." Have they been manufactuered for ease of entry as well????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The banana is also perfect for female and anal masturbation. Masturbation and homosexuality both opposed by the church.

trust you to think of anal masturbation binomate. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

trust you to think of anal masturbation binomate. ;)
    Fuck. I walked myself in to that one.

Roffles I'm sorry, I had to say it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Binomate wrote:
    Fuck. I backed myself in to that one.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

That site is great!! If its not a pisstake then it sheds these peoples beliefs in a very sad way.
    Love the Baby got book one! http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c5280214e0486b273a5f&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv

Advertisement