Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fine and penealty points maybe?? I got caught making a no left turn

Options
  • 05-05-2007 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what the fine is and how many penealty points do you get foor taking a left turn when a sign says no left turn between the hours of 7-10.

i got caught today doing it today and the garda said the fine would be in the post. Do i get points too?? How much is the fine??

Last time i will be taking that shortcut :(

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Have a look on www.penaltypoints.ie to see if its listed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Failure to obey requirements at junctions, e.g. not being in the correct lane when turning onto another road

1 in ticket

3 on conviction

€60 if paid within 28 days

€90 if paid in next 28 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I got caught 3 years ago for doing an illegal right turn in donnybrook.The guard was really angry and said i will have to go to court. 3 years on and never got a fine for the offence or never got brought to court :)

Advertisement