Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where should I stay in New York?

• 05-05-2007 2:52am

I am curious to what hostels I should initially stay in or areas to to live in for main parts of summer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I stayed in the International Youth Hostel on the corner of Amsterdam avenue and someother street a few years ago. Nice place, very secure and safe. The subway is around the corner and a few min trip to the city centre.

Rabies wrote:
    I stayed in the International Youth Hostel on the corner of Amsterdam avenue and someother street a few years ago. Nice place, very secure and safe. The subway is around the corner and a few min trip to the city centre.
    Just checked that out on worldhostels.com
    Seems nice
    Think we are going for dorm accomodation at NYU.Fingers crossed I will get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Just checked that out on worldhostels.com
    Seems nice
    Think we are going for dorm accomodation at NYU.Fingers crossed I will get it.

NYU must be a good few bunz, no?

it was 1700 dollars for three months which wasnt too bad.

Advertisement