Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brad Pitt

Options
  • 05-05-2007 7:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A husband and wife are getting ready for an evening out when the wife says "George, change your clothes, you're not going out with me dressed like that."

The husband a bit puzzled replies "But darling these are the exact clothes I wore when I went out with the lads last week. When I asked you how I looked then you said that I looked like Brad Pitt"

"You haven't really got the hang of rhyming slang, have you George?"

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had a daughter on Saturday 5/30/2006.

About Shiloh Pitt's Name: was named Shiloh, which means "Peaceful One" in Hebrew and, according to a Bible dictionary, refers to the Messiah. ("Messiah" comes from "mashiach," Hebrew for "anointed one.") A Hebrew name, Shiloh is "generally understood as denoting the Messiah, 'the peaceful one,' " according to Easton's Bible Dictionary, an 1897 work of biblical definitions. The child's middle name, Nouvel, most obviously translates from the French, meaning "new." If one were to take a literal approach to analyzing the entire name, Jolie and Pitt could appear exceedingly bold in dubbing their daughter the "new Messiah." "What is interesting is Brad and Angelina went all the way to Namibia to have their baby girl and rather than choose a traditional African name to signify the birth -- like many thought they would -- they chose Shiloh, also meaning 'God is great' in Hebrew".
    Hagar wrote:
    "You haven't really got the hang of rhyming slang, have you George?"
    Shiloh Pitt, who will forever be known as Pile O'...

Advertisement