Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere to get a x-fi xtream music ?

Options
  • 05-05-2007 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

cant find anywhere to get a x-fi xtream music .i want to get a retail version or maby ome if its from a store since all the 1s on ebay are from dell and other machiens and are cut down to make it cheaper for dell etc.........

so anyone know where to get 1.

i have found them on dabs but allways delays never in :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

hi, hate to suggest them but if your desperate peats sell them for 125e and ships in two days so the might have them in stock.

p.s. just ordered a x-fi gamer myself.its dam hard to get sound cards at the mo.lots of places outta stock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

well from what i heard the xf-i gamer is not really a xf-i just branded.

any other sujections ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The Xtreme music costs 75 in PC World. Could be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

pcword in Carrickmines Retail Park did not have any soundcards at all.was there two and one week ago

noo :( i paid around 60 for a second hand 1 from the us but atlest i comes with a I/o port also:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

PC World Galway definitely do, that's where I got mine, so unusual for them to have anything resembling 'not total rip off' prices let alone good ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Why not the creative web store? http://ie.europe.creative.com/shop/

there only sold as old stock anymore.

Advertisement