Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlton Match Thread

Options
  • 05-05-2007 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

I am assuming the team will be robbo chimbonda dawson king rocha lennon jenas zokora ghaly/malbranque keane if fit and berba.

Are we all confident of collecting a much needed 3 points before the final 2 home games !

I have to say, i fancy us bigtime :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

And the other teams in contention for 5th - 7th place didn't do so well today; only Everton won, while Bolton, Reading and Portsmouth were all beaten.
    Just two wins from our final three games would guarantee at least 6th place! (5th if Everton lose to or draw with Chelsea next week).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hugospurs

really need to beat them as cant see us gettin 3 points from blackburn a couple of days later...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

hugospurs wrote:
    really need to beat them as cant see us gettin 3 points from blackburn a couple of days later...

Both going to be tough games, obviously I'd prefer 6pts and a handy number next Sunday but more likely we'll get a max of 3 and we'll need a result against City. Cue more gray hairs for me...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

The players all know the score at this stage........5th, 6th or 7th or else it's back in VERY early training at Chigwell for the Intertoto!
    After 59 games they'll want a longer holiday so I'd say they'll make sure of at least 6 points to guarantee 6th (at least) place!
    Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Looks like you're finishing strong, and the players should be able to pull the results after a long campaign, that said, you could get 0 points as well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Obviously a prophet - could also get 9 points which i think is far more likely.
    :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, that's the first part of the job done, now to Blackburn...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Blackburn will be a tough game .... just hope we can put in the home performance we need to ensure UEFA qualification ... we are going to have to match them for effort and it will be all down to who wants to win the most

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I think Jol was spot on here to get them motivated.
    Think we can beat Blackburn too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 irishaddick

Guys was at the game on monday night, spurs are a great team, this is my second time seeing them beat charlton, (yeah i know they not a great team) but they defended very well and berbs is a great asset

some pics from the night.

http://www.irishaddicks.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Guys was at the game on monday night, spurs are a great team, this is my second time seeing them beat charlton, (yeah i know they not a great team) but they defended very well and berbs is a great asset

some pics from the night.

http://www.irishaddicks.com

Best of luck for next season m8, hopefully you can keep the nucleas of the team with maybe one exception ... <cough> Bent <cough>... i'm sure you will make it straight back up again

Advertisement