Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip Dialler

Options
  • 05-05-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I've recently joined UTVip and downloaded the dialler the other day only to discover that it won't install on my laptop as my version of IE isn't recen't enough. It says that I need at least IE5 which I have but it still won't work. I've used the number and password and managed to connect but there is absolutely no way that I can download all 14.7 MB of IE7 on my really terrible internet connection. I've been disconnected 4 times already in the short time it's taken me to write this! :mad:

Is the dialler really necessary? Is there any way around this?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

OK problem eventually solved! I downloaded Download Manager and managed to download IE7 with it. Took 4 hours but at least it picks up from where it leaves off when my connection continually drops. Now have the dialler which configers all the settings, including e-mail, which I was having great trouble with. :D

Advertisement