Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topic International Darts League 2007

• 05-05-2007 3:23pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is one of the few tournaments of the year that contains both players from the BDO and the PDC. It is held in Holland and this years tournament starts today.

The format of the tournament is as follows.
    Saturday 5 May - Monday 7 May First Round - Round Robin  	11 legs
    Tuesday 8 May - Thursday 10 May Second Round - Round Robin 	13 legs
    Friday 11 May 	Quarter Finals 	11 sets / 3 legs
    Saturday 12 May Semi Finals 	17 sets / 3 legs
    Sunday 13 May 	Final 	25 sets / 3 legs

The schedule of play for each of the groups can be found here
    http://www.infodarts.nl/index.php?s=p_1&p=129&n=20

For those of you who want to watch the Darts there is a Stream available but it takes a bit of work to get it going. You have to do the following:
    Open internet explorer

Click on internet options

go to........ CONNECTIONS

click on LAN settings

click by. PROXY SERVER then fill in 83.116.80.28 and under port fill in 3128

Click on OK to save the settings

Go to http://sbs6.crossmediaventures.com/darts7/

It will be a slow connection but wait for the box to appear and click to download the license

If you get an error message 'No DNS Records' just try refreshing the page until the page loads

Open up windows media player go to file > open url and type http://81.23.249.10/cross04 and then ok

The stream should then be working

Then still in windows media player gp to tools > manage licenses and back up the license

Finally untick the box in internet explorer, internet options>LAN settings>proxy server and close internet explorer

It works fine for me. If anyone was using this to watch the Masters of Darts earlier on in year then you may not need to get another licence because I didnt have to. Anyway Enjoy the Darts :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Its apparently open to all this year so just use the link Kingp35 gave

http://sbs6.crossmediaventures.com/darts7/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

NeoRox wrote:
    Its apparently open to all this year so just use the link Kingp35 gave

http://sbs6.crossmediaventures.com/darts7/

Maybe thats why I didnt have to get another Licence so ;)

If you want to make the screen bigger then open the above URL using Windows Media Player. You can then watch it twice the size or full screen.

In Media Player just go to File->Open URL and paste the URL in.

Should be a good tournament with all the big boys playing in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

when your watchin tat darts tournament online is it stopping every 5 seconds to buffer mine is:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

matty84 wrote:
    when your watchin tat darts tournament online is it stopping every 5 seconds to buffer mine is:confused:

Mine seems fine. It buffered once or twice but that was it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭The Rooster

This link might work better for some:

http://www.garnierstreamingmedia.com/asx/cross04.asp

• Advertisement

The first round group stage has been completed at the IDL. The second round is also a group stage and because Phil Taylor only finished second in his group we have been given a group that contains Phil Taylor, Raymond Van Barneveld and Michael Van Gerwen. Poor old Daryl Fitton makes up the fourth player. That is one hell of a group. Barney plays Taylor tonight.

The Second Round Groups are as follows:
    Ronde: 3 - Poule I
    Gary Anderson
    Gary Robson
    Martin Adams
    Mark Dudbridge

Ronde: 3 - Poule J
    Michael van Gerwen
    Raymond van Barneveld
    Darryl Fitton
    Phil Taylor

Ronde: 3 - Poule K
    Adrian Lewis
    Tony O' Shea
    Wayne Mardle
    Simon Whitlock

Ronde: 3 - Poule L
    James Wade
    Mark Webster
    Tony Eccles
    Scott Waites

Tonights fixtures are as follows: (Above times are Dutch I think so take an hour away)
    19:30 James Wade V Tony Eccles
    20:00 Adrian Lewis V Wayne Mardle
    20:30 Raymond van Barneveld V Phil Taylor
    21:00 Michael van Gerwen V Darryl Fitton
    21:30 Gary Anderson V Martin Adams
    22:00 Tony O' Shea V Simon Whitlock
    22:30 Mark Webster V Scott Waites
    23:00 Gary Robson V Mark Dudbridge

Watch them by pasting this link into Media Player
    http://www.garnierstreamingmedia.com/asx/cross04.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

thanks lads tat link seems to work better now;) !!

my god thats some group the power,barney,mighty mike and the dazzler:eek: ..i reckon the dazzler will be bedazzled in that sort of company:D !!

lewis and mardle shud be a cracker of a game as well 2nite

Taylor just did a 9 darter against Barneveld

Great stuff from Taylor. Hits a 9 dart finish and wins 7-4.

He won a car for it and gave it away to his friends who recently crashed their van. Fair play to the man!

What a performance from Gary Anderson. He beats Martin Adams 7-1 with a 108.9 average. Adams averaged 105 as well. Anderson couldnt miss.

• Advertisement

Thats his second 108 average in the tournament so far. An interesting opponent for Taylor at some stage me thinks.

Last nights results:

James Wade 7-2 Tony Eccles
    Adrian Lewis 7-4 Wayne Mardle
    Raymond van Barneveld 4-7 Phil Taylor
    Michael van Gerwen 2-7 Darryl Fitton
    Gary Anderson 7-1 Martin Adams
    Tony O' Shea 6-7 Simon Whitlock
    Mark Webster 7-6 Scott Waites
    Gary Robson 6-7 Mark Dudbridge

Tonights Matches: (Times are Irish times)

19:30 Tony Eccles V Scott Waites
    20:00 Adrian Lewis V Tony O' Shea
    20:30 Michael van Gerwen V Raymond van Barneveld
    21:00 Darryl Fitton V Phil Taylor
    21:30 Gary Anderson V Gary Robson
    22:00 Wayne Mardle V Simon Whitlock
    22:30 Martin Adams V Mark Dudbridge
    23:00 James Wade V Mark Webster

Kingp35 wrote:
    Tonights Matches: (Times are Irish times)

German times mate. hour ahead. darts on at the min.

Tony O Shea hits a 9 darter, the second of the tournament. That has to be a first.

For anyone who missed it here is Tony O' Shea's 9 Dart Finish:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCP5P_VeZBY

Great performance by Daryl "The Dazzler" Fitton last night as well as he averaged 105.9 while beating Phil Taylor. He was put in the hardest group possible but has won both his matches so far.

Last nights results:

Tony Eccles 3-7 Scott Waites
    Adrian Lewis 4-7 Tony O' Shea
    Michael van Gerwen 5-7 Raymond van Barneveld
    Darryl Fitton 7-6 Phil Taylor
    Gary Anderson 7-6 Gary Robson
    Wayne Mardle 5-7 Simon Whitlock
    Martin Adams 7-2 Mark Dudbridge
    James Wade 2-7 Mark Webster

Tonights Matches: (Dutch Times)

19:30 Tony O' Shea V Wayne Mardle
    20:00 Michael van Gerwen V Phil Taylor
    20:30 Raymond van Barneveld V Darryl Fitton
    21:00 Adrian Lewis V Simon Whitlock
    21:30 Gary Anderson V Mark Dudbridge
    22:00 Gary Robson V Martin Adams
    22:30 James Wade V Scott Waites
    23:00 Mark Webster V Tony Eccles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

NeoRox wrote:
    Taylor just did a 9 darter against Barneveld
    Here it is

Did anybody else have trouble with their Live Stream last night? Mine wouldnt work after the Barney against Fitton match.

So Van Gerwen finally shows us what he is capable of as he beats Phil Taylor 7-6 to knock Taylor out of the tournament. Sadly for MvG it was too late so Fitton and Barney go through. Martin Adams crashed out of the tournament as he lost to Gary Robson who sneaks through. Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis both go through as they continue their good form, as does Tony O' Shea. The young Welsh man Mark Webster continues to be the surprise package of the tournament as he wins again to top his group for the second time.

Last nights results:

Tony O' Shea 7-5 Wayne Mardle
    Michael van Gerwen 7-6 Phil Taylor
    Raymond van Barneveld 7-6 Darryl Fitton
    Adrian Lewis 7-4 Simon Whitlock
    Gary Anderson 7-3 Mark Dudbridge
    Gary Robson 7-5 Martin Adams
    James Wade 7-4 Scott Waites
    Mark Webster 7-4 Tony Eccles

Friday Nights Quarter-Finals: (Dutch Times)

19:30 Gary Anderson V James Wade
    20:30 Tony O' Shea V Raymond van Barneveld
    21:30 Darryl Fitton V Adrian Lewis
    22:30 Mark Webster V Gary Robson

Quarter Final Results

Gary Anderson 6-3 James Wade
    Tony O'Shea 6-4 Raymond van Barneveld
    Adrian Lewis 6-2 Darryl Fitton
    Mark Webster 6-2 Gary Robson

Would like to see Gary Anderson win this as he has been so consistent from the start.

Interesting to see that 3 of the 4 semi-finalists are from the BDO. Young Mark Webster looks a great prospect, there really is some great young players coming through at the moment.

Kingp35 wrote:
    Interesting to see that 3 of the 4 semi-finalists are from the BDO. Young Mark Webster looks a great prospect, there really is some great young players coming through at the moment.

Luck of the draw really the way the initial groups went. I would really like to see both organisations getting back together before Taylor gets too old though,or failing that more mixed televised tournaments. Straight knockout though not groups.

Webster is good allright, but I think O'Shea will just pip him 9-6 or 9-7, especially with the week he is having. I don't think Lewis has the consistency yet for this distance and will be beaten easily by Anderson (he'll probably win now after that comment)

• Advertisement

NeoRox wrote:
    Webster is good allright, but I think O'Shea will just pip him 9-6 or 9-7, especially with the week he is having. I don't think Lewis has the consistency yet for this distance and will be beaten easily by Anderson (he'll probably win now after that comment)

O' Shea is getting hammered. Webster 7-1 up at the break.

ah well such is darts

Anderson gives Lewis a right hammering, 9-1.

Gary Anderson wins the final with a 13-9 defeat of Mark Webster. It was a very enjoyable final as both players played some good darts. Im happy for Anderson as he has been very consistent all week and has played some great stuff. Webster looks a great prospect and I'm sure we will be seeing plenty more of him.

Congratulations Gary Anderson.

Good game allright, glad Gary Anderson won.

Advertisement