Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheese Doritos

Options
  • 05-05-2007 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

..have just been made vegetarian-friendly (according to the label)! yay!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Not a huge dorito fan but it's always good to see companies making their food veggie...

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Nature Boy wrote:
    Not a huge dorito fan but it's always good to see companies making their food veggie...
    When it comes to foods of this nature I am not sure that they are doing us any favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ah finally! pity i'm vegan now, and cheese is off limits, but i don remember how annoyed i was to see i couldn't eat it when i was vegetarian. i shall spread the news! thx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

erm vegetarians just don't eat meat right?

i'm a little stumped trying to figure out what was in cheese doritos that would have traces of meat on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Cremo wrote:
    erm vegetarians just don't eat meat right?

i'm a little stumped trying to figure out what was in cheese doritos that would have traces of meat on them.
    I'm presuming it was Rennet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, there are a lot of things in foods that can make things not vegetarian cremo(creeemo).

I guess I'll eat some cheese doritos, just because I can. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I'm so happy to hear that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

Sorry but nothing beats plain ol' salted doritos. I guess it's the vegan in me, but even when i was eating dairy i always found the flavoured ones so synthetic.

Advertisement