Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pennys exchange

Options
  • 05-05-2007 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Pennys will exchange a bra and knicker set for a different size, even though neither were worn?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Probably not. Most shops have a sign saying 'no exchange on underwear'. Give them a ring just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

They exchange bras but not knickers, so they won't change
    your set. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

txs for the replies. I was just debating whether to do the 50mile round trip tomorrow. I never thought of just ringing them! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Penney's have a great exchange and refund policy. but it doesn't cover underwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

My aunt once got Penneys to exchange soem unworn underwear by sending her husband in to request the exchange and make a fuss. But this was the mid 80's when the staff would be easily embarrased by a loud European man waving ladies knickers about the shop.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

FYI...
    I rang Pennys and they don't exchange underwear sets, nor will they swop a bra for a different bra, as they would have mismatched sets to sell then. Which I totally understand! I'm just bewildered as to why or how I managed to pick up the wrong size in the first place. txs all!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Always find penneys stuff so cheap that it wouldn't be worth the 50 mile round trip.

Advertisement