Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spicy chips????

• 05-05-2007 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi all,

just wanted to see has anyone ever tasted the spicy chips from sunflower in templeogue?? does anyone know where else you can get them or how the hell they make them?? yummy :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Lucifer wrote:
    hi all,

just wanted to see has anyone ever tasted the spicy chips from sunflower in templeogue?? does anyone know where else you can get them or how the hell they make them?? yummy :D

No. But i'm going to have to now that you've said it. What kind of 'spicy' are they? Barbecue? Curry? What colour be the sauce?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

they are like normal chips with strips of onion in the bagand little spicy chillis and seasoning, they're lovely....trust me just try them...need to know where else they sell them near to milltown!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

You can also get them in Kingsland Chef in Glasthule, except they are called Chilli Chips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

was searching the internet about the sunflower's second phone number and found this.... spicy chips are possibly the best food i ahve ever had and a regular for me since I only live a minute away from the place :)

Advertisement