Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Q1 Part (B).....??????

Options
  • 05-05-2007 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Does anyone know where to get any notes for the option part the turbines in Q1 Part b????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

The internet? I got given notes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

My teacher has a CD, and will be giving it out soon. If you still havent got anything by then Ill send you something.

Is Q.B difficult?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

My teacher has a CD, and will be giving it out soon. If you still havent got anything by then Ill send you something.

Is Q.B difficult?

Duno how difficult it is because it changes every year........what site on the internet???

From two of the mocks I have done, you have to learn the stuff so it's not a walk in the park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

Nehpets wrote:
    From two of the mocks I have done, you have to learn the stuff so it's not a walk in the park

and i still have no notes r anything on it......i was hoping it wouldnt take too long to learn off!!!

• Advertisement

No it won't, two days at most. It's not a lot of material. What I meant is: you actually have to learn it and can't just bull**** it

Advertisement