Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pay monthly Phones with offers??

• 05-05-2007 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hello everyone, im looking to get a phone on contract and i been looking for one that comes with an offer like an xbox360 or somethings like contracts in england do.. does anyone know of one here in ireland or you can only get them at network shops??
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Rubez_123 wrote:
    hello everyone, im looking to get a phone on contract and i been looking for one that comes with an offer like an xbox360 or somethings like contracts in england do.. does anyone know of one here in ireland or you can only get them at network shops??
    thanks

No one does this in ireland :( , not even network shops the best you would get here is a bluetooth headset free :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

3G have an IPOD Shuffle for 29 Euro with O2 connections I'm told - not exactly an xbox, but it's something maybe better than a bluetooth headset.

ciaranfo wrote:
    3G have an IPOD Shuffle for 29 Euro with O2 connections I'm told - not exactly an xbox, but it's something maybe better than a bluetooth headset.

Thats a good deal,Hopefully someday we will get xboxs with a mobile connection just like the uk, cant wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Don't rush things .. let them give out free high end phones first .. then we'll worry about the consoles :D

ciaranfo wrote:
    Don't rush things .. let them give out free high end phones first .. then we'll worry about the consoles :D

Heheh, I really cant see that for another few years.The irish mrket is way different to the uk market.Theres alot of competiton over there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement