Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Changes

Options
  • 05-05-2007 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭

A few subscribers have changed names lately (me included), I think they should have their old name in their sig, at least for a while
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There is a field for when subscribers change nicknames to put their previous ones (or maybe it is automatically entered?) in there I have noticed in profiles.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yeah, it gets added in to your profile under "previous nick". I see you used to be Onkle51.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Not all previous users names are added to the field for some users.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Rabies wrote:
    Not all previous users names are added to the field for some users.
    You mean some users have requested more than one name change? That's a bit sad, no?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

That only works if you know that somebody has changed name. Something a little more obvious would be better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Well, seing as it's a subscriber only option, you could always use a subscriber only solution and put it in the userID thingammuy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Raphael wrote:
    Well, seing as it's a subscriber only option, you could always use a subscriber only solution and put it in the userID thingammuy.
    Yeah that's what I did, cos I think otherwise it can get a bit confusing.

Advertisement