Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiderman 3

Options
  • 05-05-2007 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else played this yet? I've been playing the PC version today and am loving it. After the shambles that were the last two, they really out did themselves. It reminds me a bit like Fahrenheit, in the way it has little mini-games, some of which are really fun to play.

For example, there are sequences when you are using your webs to quickly swing about, and you have to hit the right key that's displayed at the right time, or you'll miss. And when you do miss, it shows an hilarious shot of you looking at your hand, wondering what happened and then slamming into a wall or the ground.

The voice acting in it is fantastic too (with Bruce Campbell as the narrator for the tutorial, as funny as ever), and they seemed to have gotten all the cast from the film for it.

All in all, it kicks ass. The only thing I don't get is that it's getting a fair few average reviews :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Very much enjoyed the second one, and was pretty shocked when I read all the reviews this morning pretty much slating all versions. Really want to try the 360 version, but Xtravision didn't have it to rent. Is there a demo on live, or a pc one? Definitely am not interested in buying it though, after reading so much negativity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

the second one is far superior to this one imo. The playability just isn't there that was in teh last one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

I got it on xbox360, i dont think its as bad as all the reviewers are making it out to be, and i think its actually to similar to the 2nd one for any noticeable difference

its 2 with shinier gfx to my mind, which is no bad thing

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

I liked the ultimate spiderman game. Is spiderman 3 any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Spiderman Will Make You Ghey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I'm really liking it, just got the symbiote!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

I guess it depends if your still into spiderman then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

SyxPak wrote:
    Spiderman Will Make You Ghey.
    gayspider.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have it on the Wii, Spidey 2 on the PS2 was better methinks, certainly the Xbox one kicks this ones ass.
    The only thing bouying it up is the Bruce Campbell voice over, excellent! "Endurance!"

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Have it on the 360 - yeah its like Spiderman2 but with better graphics. I'm enjoying it! In-game music is woeful though.

Thank God for streaming music on the 360 - I use the real movie soundtracks and scores when I play. Much better experience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah wanted to get the ps3 one..but it aint out yet :(

Advertisement