Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Moss & Lila

Options
  • 06-05-2007 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember how Jefferson Hack threatened to gain sole custody of little Lila when the whole "Cocaine Kate" scandal hit the headlines? Well Kate seems to have redeemeded herself while still standing by Pete's side. Does anyone else think that it's weird that JH hasn't applied for custody yet?

Well today I heard a rumour that the reason that JH hasn't applied for custody is because Jude Law is actually the father. Gotta love that Primose Hill scene.. Anyone else buy this???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Suppose it's possible, is there any pics of them together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Dunno - try searching for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Yes, apparently a well kept celebrity "secret", have read it on a number of occassions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Really?! Hmm... sounds dodgy to me! Please tell me more... Anyone! I pride myself of my celeb knowledge and never heard this before! ;)

Advertisement